Another few weeks have passed since the last Peauxdunque update, and that means another few weeks’ worth of good news:
- Peauxdunquian Liz Gruder has recently learned that her YA novel, Starseed, has been accepted for publication by WiDo Publishing. We’ll update as we learn more about the anticipated release date, but this is fantastic news about a fantastic project.
- Arion Berger, who along with Tom Carson was recently published in Black Clock Issue No. 15, has also just had her work included in Gargoyle Issue No. 58!
- Tom continues his work at GQ and The American Prospect, recently including this insightful look at the ratcheting down of print publication of the New Orleans Times-Picayune.
- Emily Choate continues her incredible traveling ways, recently selected to attend the 2012 Sewanee Writers’ Conference.
- L. Kasimu Harris continues his Parish Chic column for the now-incredibly-redesigned Oxford American website, including this beautiful and startlingly honest odyssey in seersucker. Kasimu also recently published this piece in the Times-Picayune.
More Peauxdunquian news is in the pipeline. Stay tuned for further updates!